Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Juggling

Okay, I know I'm not novel anymore now that I'm back in the States, but just in case anyone still reads this baby, I thought I would post my collection of juggling pictures I've accrued over the semester. There are a few more taken by various folks whose pictures haven't seen the light of day (or the world wide web) yet, but this gives you a pretty good idea of the places I've been. Enjoy! (And don't read my blog anymore! I'm done, I promise.)


at orientation in Deutschlandsberg



at the foot of a vineyard at orientation in Deutschlandsberg


In a snowstorm outside of the Hofburg Palace, Vienna (braving pneumonia in a ballgown)


On the way up a bell tower in Bordeaux, France


At the top of the tower
In front of the three fatsos (also known as the three graces) in Bordeaux


At Park Guell in Barcelona
At the port in Barcelona


Climbing a hill in Barcelona


With Emily in Madrid


That's a palace. Madrid


Smack dab in the middle of Boeblingen, Germany

At Boeblingen, Germany's looming "lake"


In front of the "Feuerkirche," Stuttgart, Germany

In front of the Colesseum, Rome
And inside too!

Just a-climbin' St. Peter's, Vatican City


We made it!

Juggling with the gangsters of the Danube Canal, Vienna


Emily, Whitney, and Athena at Vienna Paliament


John Lennon Wall in Prague


Overlooking the Vistula River in Krakow


Dominican church in Krakow


I'm standing in Buda. Pest is on the other side of the river.

3 comments:

  1. NO DON'T END YOUR BLOG I WANT TO KEEP READING IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. those are the coolest places to juggle EVER!

    ReplyDelete