Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Super-Freunde

Just in case anyone was wondering, I have the most fantastic friends in the whole wide world.  

Exhibit A: Every time I open my mailbox or my e-mail inbox, there is some wonderful note from some wonderful friend halfway across the ocean.  This is the Hall of Fame that is (illegally) taped on my wall so I can look at it every single day.


Exhibit B:  My beautiful friends wake up early in the morning on FRIDAYS and WEEKENDS even so that I can see their beautiful faces on Skype.  

Sometimes I get to talk to lots of people at once and even occasionally dogs like Lester...

and even though sometimes they don't seem too happy to see me...

and other times they just plain fall asleep...

...I am still infinitely grateful for their love and know they will just smile and laugh when they find out that their web-cam-captured faces are plastered across the World Wide Web.  

Exhibit C:  They will forgive me for the small number of blog posts lately.  I blame midterms and the visiting mom.  I promise wonderful, magical updates soon.  Love you all!  

2 comments:

  1. LIES!!! i did not fall asleep! hahaha and, um, i think i might be in trouble if maris reads this because i kind of might have forgotten to ask her if i could use her computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had made it to exhibit b! i am a faithful friday videochatter. speaking of which, are we still on?

    ReplyDelete