Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Whitney And Her Mom Eat Vienna

 
My mom visited me last week!  It was just wonderful.  But she also brought bad weather with her.  THANKS A LOT MOM.  We had such a lovely time, though, truly.  She took lots of pictures (here!) and bought me lots of groceries.  She might be the best mom in the whole world.  I am sure she can tell you all about it, but we really did just have the loveliest time:
eating cookies 
drinking tea 
eating Wiener Schnitzel 
drinking wine 
eating apple strudel 
shopping at the Naschmarkt 
eating dried coconut
visiting castles 
eating pineapples
drinking Radlers 
eating Mario's pizza 
watching operas 
eating kebabs 
drinking Glüwein 
eating strawberries 
shopping at H & M
eating pretzel bread
cooking lots of yummy food
eating Käsekreiners...
Good thing I made her walk so much this week, or she might have had to get a sealtbelt extender on the plane home.  Mmmmm God bless Vienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment